Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered...
[html]
fin! 300+ words.

And so it was settled. The feral woman had never lived inside a house, only occasionally spending a night or two in the house she had in the city. Even before she had died, she had grown up living in traditional dens, usually caves. They grew up in the cave they had been born in, the same cave that their mother and uncle had been raised in. Lolita had slept in trees and on the ground since her death, but the house had not seemed overbearing, and it was what Pippa wanted for them. She knew the house had many rooms, and there would be ways for them to be close while still keeping their distance. This was something she had dreamt of and wanted so badly, but now that she was faced with the reality of her love being there, Lolita was terrified. The creamy woman had grown comfortable being alone, and it would take an immense effort for Lolita to feel at ease with company all the time again.

"I'll show you where it is. It's nice, secluded... You'll like all the vines," she said, though she only hoped it was true. Time had changed them both, and she realized that she did not know Pippa very well at all anymore. At the concerned words, Lolita shook her head. "I'm fine. My stomach's just been uneasy lately, that's all." She stood, stretching her legs while being careful not to stretch her torso much, for she knew that it could be painful lately when she did that. Hopefully, all of her aches and pains and nausea would pass quickly. Having Pippa with her would be great, but it would be strange to have someone there who was worried about her. "It's this way," she said, beginning to walk in that direction while the red and white woman walked beside her in her new home.

<style type="text/css">
.laliface b {font-weight:bold; color:#976D4C; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread