Disconnect the Dots
[html]

WC:373(2 Points)

the trip back seemed much quicker than it was getting there. She knew it wasn’t far between the tree and the village, but it was as though they went through only a few trees before coming up to the valley the village sat on. She was quietly contemplating her thoughts on her own problems with the spirit guide that she didn’t have. It was an itch at the back of her mind every time she saw something that reminded her that she should have one. But her mind snapped back as she saw the glint of the ceremonial fire.

That’s where most of us live. We either pick or build our own houses. Some live off in a distance and would rather be alone, but most of ups are here.

She said as they moved closer. The fire getting brighter and brighter, but once they got to the edge of the village it was hidden behind the huts but there were small torches that lit the road the two were taking. Liliana led her towards the fire though. The town hall was quite close to it so it was pretty much Liliana’s destination and now that the sun was down there was little to see other than the street before them. They’d made it back just in time too, well Liliana was proud of her night vision but she didn’t care to be out at night for too long. She was a day kind of wolf. There they stopped at the town hall.

my hut is just over there. If you do need anything.

She said pointing to her shabby looking place. It was suppose to look that way she was told, because there was no other way to lay the bark down without making it look rather disheveled, although whoever had made it, had a pattern to it and it’s been working for Liliana for a while now. She moved into the town hall which was pretty much just one big room and found a guest bed fro Naryu.

I’m afraid it’s not much, but it works, I’ve spent a week in here myself, the beds aren’t bad at all.

She smiled, hoping that she would make Naryu comfortable for the night.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread