A million words would not bring you back
[html]

WC:---

Niro could now feel his body complain to him. He was exherting himself, ad it didn’t like it. He sat down starting to feel dizzy himself. He kept his attention on Ever though. He wanted to help her, he was feeling helpless right now, if only he could do something to make her better.

You have a pack that cares for you. We are all one, and when one of our kind is down, so are we. Let me help you.

He said, hearing her words. She may have been lost, but she had a whole pack behind her that would do what they could do for her, just as she should do the same for her own pack. That’s what Niro had learned from the time he was here. Now was his turn to give to the pack, at least one of the pack, right now he could do little but listen although he learned that talking helped in itself. He’d talked to his sister about his misdeeds… even though she laughed her tail off, so he felt horrible about that, and he’d found Amaranth, who had been ravaged by a wolf. Niro’s hair bristled at the thought of it. He hoped Ever would open up a little, He wanted her to feel better so she can get back on the track to recovery. By the looks of it, she had a lot to do before she would be herself again.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread