You'll be the brightest star in the black
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc: I'm not sure what to have them do now :O

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

"You don't think they would hurt uhh..unborn pups?" She asked at the last minute, relaxing against the trunk of the tree. She wanted to keep them safe, yeah, but if the mushrooms hurt them...then maybe it would just get rid of her problem. She could stay a leader and keep her duties. Ember laughed at that thought; maybe she ought to just try and get rid of them.

But no, that wouldn't really be right. She shook her head. Nope. "Oh well! I will just hope for the best! Hah. I dunno, Kansy, I'm gonna have babies I think. What if I fuck up their little lives, though?" She said. He had kids, he should know about this type of thing. She looked up at him, yawning. "And did you know..you're a real pretty boy, Kansas? You and Firefly got all the good looks in the family. I just got this ugly black coat. Wonder where from! Mom an' dad weren't black"

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread