A stolen tank on a rampage
[html]

Yeah Smile

Gideon's history hadn't seemed to have affected him too much as he grew up. It could possibly have an effect on his future relationships and the way that he felt about mothers and fathers, but other than that the pup had adjusted very well to life in the pack. He'd lived in a pack when he had been very young, a pack with his mother, grandmother, grandfather, siblings, and many other wolves...but he could barely even remember that any more. It felt like he had lived in Dahlia forever, that he had known Aunt Bris and Conor and Nayru forever.

The weapon, it seemed, was for Nayru. At the sound of her name his tail went to whipping back and forth again, and he gave a small jump of excitement. When the blade was held nearer so that he could see it more closely, he stilled. "I do think she would need one...just in case. But I'm there to protect her, so she shouldn't need it too much" He said. "I'm littler, though...but I would bite anyone who tried to hurt Nayru!" Gideon nodded. "Do you have someone you would protect, too, Saluce?"

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread