The birds and the BEES!
[html]

I don't wanna go to work this weekend D:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They reached the garden and the younger of the two squeezed through the hole. Would Nayru be able to get through this time? He dug at it a little bit to make it a tiny bit bigger, hoping that she might be able to get through behind him. They'd been a little smaller the last time they had visited the garden, and he had barely fit through that hole.

Gideon looked around, watching all of the butterflies and other insects in their natural habitat. He really liked this place...there were some things that were rather humanistic about it, like the playground, but at the same time, nature was all about. Nature had taken over the playground, vines wrapping around the slide, grass and shrubs covering parts of the area.

Her question made him turn back to her, and he looked at her curiously. Dreams? Of course he remembered his dreams. Wasn't that normal? "I remember all of my dreams. I thought they were real at first..but Aunt Bris told me that they weren't. I always dream about my mother." She had died, he now understood. "Do you remember yours?" He asked.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread