aren't you a lil short for a storm trooper?
[html]

wc:332

He considered Kansas's offer, feeling a foolish grin spread on his features. "If you insist. I have to admit, rum is my weakness." He laughed and grinned wider. Indeed, rum had been the culprit that wound up getting the Marino so drunk that he inadvertently found himself with a new home here in Nova Scotia. Ehno was only disappointed that he didn't bring anything of his own to share with his brothers.

Ehno settled down in the grass between the two males while Kansas began to speak of his family. He found it interesting to learn a little of his father and the lands to the north he had come from. And a wildfire? The Marino had never heard mention of a wildfire before, but he supposed it was to be expected. As adventurous as he was, he didn't often travel too far north, and evidently not far enough to notice any signs of charred earth. The pale male went on to mention the Sadiras and it brought a slight smile to his lips. "'A lot of Sadiras.' Your had mentioned the same thing when I first met her." He reminisced upon the chance encounter they had had in the city, long ago.

He didn't know much about Kansas's siblings, but Jazper evidently had a run in with his sister at one point. The dark male shared a short description of their encounter, and seemed to segue from there to mentioning his past crushes on Savina and Naniko as a pup. "Ha, small world, huh?" he commented before lifting up the small bottle for another drink. Jazper's next comment caught him off guard and Ehno wound up choking on his drink, making him cough and awkwardly try to cover his mouth. He cleared the rogue liquid from his throat before hiding behind another sip from the bottle. Ehno hadn't made his way into a drunken enough state to render Jazper's comment any less awkward. He wasn't going to touch that statement, oh no.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread