Life's a moving target.
[html]

300+

Sometimes children were the way they were no matter what the parents did. Savina didn't know why Parker had yet to utter a single word or why Artemis so rambunctious and accident-prone. It had been much the same story with Cambria. The girl had received the same support and love that Amata and Gotham had, but she had always been more meek. She seemed to have inherited that from her father. It hadn't really crippled her in any way though and she had come into her own with her position as the pack's Practitioner. Surely Alder, too, would find his niche and grown into it even if he continued to have his timid disposition. All they could hope for as parents was that their children would be happy when they grew up and could make their way in the world. They could only keep them under their wing for so long.

The mention of Anu's grown adopted daughter sparked something in the Marino matron's mind. Cambria had come to her the other day and told her that she moved from her room upstairs down into Mati's room on the main floor. The sable woman had suspected there might be something more than friendship between the two and that had finally been confirmed. Her daughter had been a little nervous to tell her, but of course she had accepted the fact without issue and was happy that she had found someone to love her as she so deserved. "It seems that our girls are quite serious. Cambria has moved into Mati's room." Savina didn't know how much or little Anu knew of the situation, but she couldn't help but to breach the topic. Regardless of what was known, she knew that the tawny fey would be just as happy for them as Savi herself was.

"Yes, I did meet him the other day. He is a very interesting and wise fellow. I'm glad to have him with us, I'm sure his experience will be a great help." He was by far the eldest of the Dreamers and she had no doubt that he would be an invaluable member. "Heh, yes I'm certain they will. Especially if they have an audience to show off for," she said, sparing another warm glance down to Alder. "I would send Silvano, but I think he'd be horribly bored by it. I think that he will be much more interested in intellectual things than those that require muscle." At least that was the inclination he was showing in his life thus far. "I'm sure Kansas would love to teach them! Ehno as well. They would both be quite flattered, I imagine." She knew her mate and brother would be honored to play a part in the boys' development.

<style type="text/css">
.savinseashells001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ce9785; letter-spacing:1px; }
.savinseashells001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c4a4c; text-align:center;}
.savinseashells001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.savinseashells001 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#fff4f2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ty01-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fcf9f9; padding: 100px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c4a4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.savinseashells001-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #312424; margin:0 auto;}
.savinseashells001-line1 {width:345px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e5b39d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread