Life's a moving target.
[html]

500+

Being a parent could be one of the most nerve wracking experiences of someone's life. It was a lot of pressure, having other lives that you were completely responsible for. One mistake could cause irreparable damage, and even on her second time around she worried at every decision that she made. However, it was much easier to see things from the outside, and she knew that the three boys could ask for no better mother than the one that they had. Anu would give them all the love and direction and support that they needed. And, even if she were their only parent, the whole pack was here to help her along the way. Neither the Lt. General or her three sons would ever be alone as long as they were within the Dreaming lands.

Savina hadn't noticed how quickly things had moved either. Partially because of her busy life and looking after her latest trio of pups, but also the two seemed to have kept things between them fairly quiet from everyone else. Why that was she didn't know, but she wasn't going to question it. There was a small, very small part of the mother that was a bit wounded that her daughter hadn't come and told her of her budding love right away. The Commander wasn't going to let that get in the way of things though, and she was more happy than anything else. "The same with Cambria. I don't think I've seen her this way since...well, since before the accident," she said, her expression falling a little at the memory. That day had been one of the worst of her life, fearing if her little girl was going to survive or not. Cambi had never been quite the same after that. Her mood lifted back quickly though, smile returning. "I'm happy for them. They'll take good care of each other." There was no worries that either of them would abuse the other. It was the kind of situation every mother hoped for.

The raven woman's head tilted to the side at the mention of tea. "Tea? Is it some sort of drink?" She felt she had heard of it before, but she knew she certainly had never tasted the stuff herself. Europe was a much more humanized place though, except for small pockets where nature and tradition held strong such as her own birth pack. Savina could understand Anu's worries over masculine influences for her boys. "I'm sure all of the males here will do all they can to help," she said with confidence. "I wouldn't worry overmuch about it though. They will turn out fine with you as a mother, just look at Haven." To her knowledge the boy had had very little male influence in his life and he had become quite successful from the bits and pieces of news she heard of him. "Ehno did as well, and we didn't have many males of merit in our lives either. Just our English teacher." Savina wondered about the kindly man from time to time, and hoped that he fared well.

<style type="text/css">
.savinseashells001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ce9785; letter-spacing:1px; }
.savinseashells001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c4a4c; text-align:center;}
.savinseashells001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.savinseashells001 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#fff4f2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ty01-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fcf9f9; padding: 100px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c4a4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.savinseashells001-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #312424; margin:0 auto;}
.savinseashells001-line1 {width:345px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e5b39d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread