What's ADD?
[html]

WC: 307 (3 Points) OOC: Hehehe Savina claimed him Tongue)

Denali was as engrossed as Ghita thought. He was trying to make sure his eyes didn’t leave the hole, and he did hear as she came up. But he did little to acknowledge her. He was even quiet for a little while after her question. He knew what he was doing, shouldn’t she? He sighed, but kept his eyes on the hole. The lizard would pop out any second now.

I wanted to catch up to a lizard, he went into the hole. So I gotta wait for it to come back out so I can follow it again!

If one had seen him his first day in Crimson dreams they could tell his words were becoming much more well put and he didn’t mispronunciate his words. It was a big leap for the pup, who was growing up and he didn’t even know it. He just wanted to get a really good look at this lizard. But it wasn’t coming out. He sighed and finally let his eyes off the hole his mind now finally distracted by the female standing up next to him. He didn’t know her. He’d seen here here and there, but he never talked to her, which meant introductions!

I’mm….. wait!!! How did you know my name!?

He asked incredulously. He’d never told her his name so how could she know it? He eyed her suspiciously, was she spying on him? Noooo he could hear most things, but she did hide well in the greys of the grass, her fur seemed perfect for it. So maybe she could have hidden and heard his name. he knew he shouldn’t be upset but he didn’t know her name and it felt almost unfair that she knew something he didn’t, and then that made him wonder how much she really did know about him?

<style type="text/css">
.denaligift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#afd518; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b856f; }
.denaligift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; text-align:center;}
.denaligift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.denaligift01 {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#97a599; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #afd518; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.denaligift01-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #152216; margin:0 auto;}
.denaligift01-line1 {width:416px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread