You can try to hold the breeze
[html]

WC: 313 (2 Points)

Liliana saw him stop the horse suddenly and turn to her and was that relief in his eyes? She couldn’t tell she was just glad she hadn’t caught him in something important well crucial important. She stopped Grace only a short distance from Nayati. She was smiling widely.

I don’t know how it happened ,but but… my spirit guide had actually come to me!

She said, she almost told him of her abandoning the pack, but she couldn’t bring herself to it. Maybe someday she’d say something, but it wasn’t important right now. What was important was the spirit guide who’d actually shown himself to HER of all the wolves in the world! Why she got the one she did she had no idea, maybe it would come to her in the future but it would seem that it was a secret for now.

I just can’t believe it! I mean I thought I’d never get one, but I did!

She said, how excited she was didn’t matter, but the sparkle in her eyes, the relief that seemed to flow through her body, all of it showed in her actions, movements, and for one she was happy that she got to tell Nayati first! Then she saw that he’d been in the middle of something and she wondered maybe if she could help. She looked up at Nayati

What is it you’re doing, would you like some help?

It was the least she could offer since he’d helped her so often. Whatever he was doing though it was either hunting, which is what she guessed he was doing or he was heading somewhere to be alone, which she knew she could easily do as well by keeping out of his way, but she needed the company of another now… now that she’d been away from any wolves for the last four days.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread