Meeting the Allied
[html]

ooccgoodnessss

He was proud of himself, she seemed to like what he was showing her. It was great! He didn’t know much more about crimson dreams, but now that he knew he didn’t know anything, he was determined to actually go and explore even more! He yawned when she asked if he was sure, and all he did was shrug.

I dunno, you could maybe but I was told to not go in, I guess it’s for those who can change?

He wasn’t sure on anything about why he wasn’t allowed in, and it almost made him feel that as an outsider she couldn’t go in either, because he’d feel a little lonely. He then picked himself up and looked at her.

We has a beach too, wanna see?

He asked his mind off the greenhouse and how tired he was. He knew the beach too, it was not too bad looking and now that she saw his really favorite area, where he found the snails and lizards and all sorts of things, he could show her a few other places he liked as well.

<style type="text/css">
.denaligift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#afd518; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b856f; }
.denaligift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; text-align:center;}
.denaligift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.denaligift01 {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#97a599; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #afd518; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.denaligift01-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #152216; margin:0 auto;}
.denaligift01-line1 {width:416px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread