What's ADD?
[html]
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9928/lunarut5.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

XD There's nothing wrong with that. Also, I originally had Ghita in Lupus form, but I'll switch her into Optime now. :3
Wc: 278~

Her hind leg caused a slight problem for the fae as she twisted and adjusted her body to Denali's level, eyes trained on the hole where the pup had mentioned the small lizard. Her nose told her that there wasn't much else down there, but it once had been a badger warden, so the fae was on the alert. Flicking her pierced ears as her smaller companion exclaimed his surprise, a happy chuckle sprang from her chest, the fae's white chest rising and falling with the emotion.

"We're quite different in colour, yes, but I'd like to think we're similar other than that. Although I take after my brother more, Ehno." Where Savina's pelt had been a deep, rich ebony, Ghita's had been an unorganized flurry of browns and silvers, mixed with white - a timber wolf to the core. And so was Ehno, although the exact placement of colours was different. For example, Ghita's white underbelly didn't melt into cream as Ehno's did, and the ivory only covered her chest, stomach, and tips of her forefingers. All three siblings had different hued optics, ranging from Savina's emeralds to Ehno's ambers, and finally to her turquoises.

They certainly were quite the family. Turning her focus back to the lizard, a disturbed frown began to cover her face at first, but she quickly hid it, wondering slightly about the pup. Usually the lizards I've come across have always been green or blue, at least... Well, perhaps the boy had found an entirely new species of lizard - and wouldn't that be exciting for the pup to hear! "And you chased him all the way here? That must've been something!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread