what is it when the clock just won't rewind?
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: short post is short <_<

It made Xeris happy to be able to help others; it always had. She remembered what she had wanted to do upon joining Phoenix Valley, how she wanted to be a part of a community and bring others together. Knowing that she could get involved and help someone else at the same time was a very satisfying feeling. In her birth pack, the wolves were united by their beliefs and way of life, not by friendships. Phoenix Valley's laid-back and friendly atmosphere had been a welcome change for Xeris, and a perfect place in which to raise her own children.

Geneva changed the subject to Xeris' family, and the white wolfess faltered for a moment. "They are doing...well," she replied. "I...have not seen my son Delwyn in quite some time. But he's always been adventurous. I feel sure he will reappear eventually." She tried her best to hide her immense worry--she didn't want to make Geneva feel down--but there was an obvious hesitation in her voice that betrayed the mother's anxiety.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread