A time for greater things
[html]

Is ok, I R kinda slow too D: <3 300+

He didn't have to wait for Anann to hear his words for her to turn and face him. Despite her concentration on her forms she had heard his approaching the stables and she looked at him with a smile on her face. "It has been, though I must admit time has flown by a little unnoticed for me." The Knight had been able to spar for some time now, but other things had kept popping up to distract his time and focus. "I've had some family matters to attend to, both good and ill." There was the joy of getting to know his new little brothers, and the painful affair of doing what little he could to help his half-sister Rio recover from the brutal rape that was committed by her own littermate. While she was his main concern, the name Harlowe was constantly in the back of his mind, an ever itching presence. "Yes, might as well get started," he said eagerly, stretching out his arms. "I have no preference really, so however you want to start will be fine with me." Haven had never gotten the chance to spar with anyone before, and honestly he wasn't sure how to start. He was more than willing to submit to the woman's expertise.

She got distracted to another thought at the sight of his sword sticking up behind him though, and went to grab her own blades. His own jades lit up at the thought of finally seeing the weapons that she had described to him on their first meeting. Haven hadn't been able to examine too many swords, especially not ones in working order, and was anxious to inspect Anann's duel swords. When they were offered up to his inspection he held the reverently, gaze appreciatively looking them over. He let out a low whistle before commenting, "They are beautiful weapons, so sleek, and well balanced also." After a moment or two more of inspection he carefully handed them back to her before drawing out his own sword. Laying the longsword flat across his palms he offered it to her. "This is Vowkeeper."

<style type="text/css">
.Haven001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111111; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Haven001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#545454; text-align:right;}
.Haven001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Haven001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#cccccc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ven002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #111111; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545454; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread