pick up every piece of the life we used to love
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥.

Angelique's answering smile was the response that the Whilom had been looking for. Geneva was relieved that this news would be accepted so readily and happily. Although she had estranged herself from others for personal reasons, she had begun to feel a little awkward. Would her packmates trust her, especially since she had kept such a monumental secret, even from the father of her child, for weeks and weeks? She was glad to know that there would be an atmosphere of acceptance within the pack with regard to her child.

"He was born in early June," Geneva explained. She remembered that night well, the air of expectation, discovery, and terror. She didn't think she would be a good mother, but she was trying her hardest every day. And the miracle that was her child evolved and changed in wondrous ways every day. She was always surprised that someone like Pripyat had come from someone like her. She was proud of her son. "Tell me what has been keeping you busy these last few weeks," the Whilom said sheepishly. She had been so out of touch.

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread