Life the bigger picture
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: blah blah blah

Amaranth could tell he was hurting and in some ways she felt as though she wanted to hit him and make it hurt worse just to make herself feel better. Though she may not feel better seeing the male hurting more she was lost. She was always in inner turmoil and it seemed to have gotten worse through watching everyone from a distance. Amaranth smiled breaking out laughing.

"You are kidding right Haku would have torn you limb from limb. He cares nothing for life why he spared me twice it a mystery."

One she knew she'd never know the answer too. She looked at the flames poking it with a stick she sat in a way quite far from the fire. A fear she had gained from that day she was going to be roasted like a pig. A fear her Uncle used to motivate her and a fear she hated.

"Don't kid yourself you would not miss me I'm not worth missing. How does your paw feel?"

She asked looking at him. She wondered what her life from here would be like. She thought about manythings leaving CDM and going somewhere else but where? She didn't want to leave those she loved for too long. Though those she cared for also left her like Firefly how dare she leave with out her.

Niro would you take someone like me as your mate? I mean would you take someone like me? I doubt anyone out there would want someone who's like me.

She poked the fire thinking about life so easy to end. So easy just to give up on life and not deal with it. Why had she not given up what fueled her? Haku was dead there was no need for vengence there was no need for anything.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread