my bloodied wings - m
[html]

Wowsa, I did not realize that you've been waiting for more than a month. I fail so hard it's actually sad <3 Sad

The female was delighted to see how her sudden presence seemed to surprise the doggish girl. Her face, however, remained hard, beautifully carved stone. Fine eyebrows rose in impatient expectation , though that did not mean that the other woman was slow with her reply. No, it meant that Halo was inanely quick at disapproving of others. She knew this, but her mood swings were immerse and shifting, and today she found strengths in this flaw. Oversized ears perked, then folded, as Talitha replied with a low number of days. Good; the Hydra liked having the overview of the family members around.

Her cousin’s eyes noted the crimson branded star on the side of her chest, and she stood proudly, her stance strong and with more than a touch of superiority. Indeed, she was proud and arrogant in her ways. Again, today she decided this would serve as her strengths. ”Why are you here?” she wondered, the words suggesting that she was not exactly content to see a long lost family member returning. The Lykoi woman kept to her cruel ways; viewed those who left Inferni as traitors—not much better than a simple wolf at all.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread