The Devil Returns
[html]

Woot, new table! WC: 376 {3 points}

Sepirah had to admit that she felt sorry for her grandmother. What had she done to deserve all those scars on her face. There were so many that it was taking away from the coyote's beauty. It was a shame that her lovely orange muzzle was tainted by the evil of the marks left behind. She swore if she ever found out who did this to her, she would pay them back tenfold.

As Kaena said it was her job to check on the dark princess, all she could do was sigh. She had an adult rank now and planed to excell in the pack to prove she wasn't a child anymore. She lowered her head and returned the smirk. "If you insist Kaena." She could tell her grandmother was just carrying out her duty, but she wished she was treated as the adult she acted like. Sepirah was unsure as to what her duties were and wished to carry them out soon to prove to the pack that even if she was a bit younger, she could be just as great as any of the other coyotes. All she need was one chance to prove herself and surely she could act as proudly as her grandmother did.

Sepirah's smirk only widened as her grandmother offered her to help look for a cave to live in. This was the perfect time to bond with her and figure out what she had to do to to be more like her and more like a leader. First thing's first, she would have to find a good place to stay. Maybe there was a big den near her grandmother that she could stay in. Perhaps if she got lucky then she would also run into her brother and show him the new home she picked out. The dark princess rose to her feet and began to head outside of the cave. "Well then, why don't we take a look around here? I'm sure we can find a suitable cave for me and my brother. Maybe if we're lucky we can find one nearby your home. It would be nice to be near family seeing as father's not around and neither is my brother. Will that be fine with you?"

<style type="text/css"> .se b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0d153; letter-spacing:1px; } .se .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ef7822; padding-top:225px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .se p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b87033} .se {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#796145; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/se.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread