What's ADD?
[html]

ooccgoodnessss

Denali saw that Ghita looked just as disappointed as he was that he wasn’t able to keep up with the lizard, which made him feel bad. He would make her happy somehow, he rather have happy faces than the sad ones he saw when other s were unhappy.

It’s ok, my mommy told me that I just need some practice.

Then instead of thinking of his own mother who actually taught him that, the face of Savina came to his mind, she’d acted so much like his own mommy that he was happy he found her. He looked at Ghita incredulous, didn’t she know everything was grey? Well some things were black and white…

You’re grey, I’m grey, everything’s grey, well Savina isn’t she’s black, and Kansas is white, but almost everything is grey

He said in the tone of an old wise wolf. How could she not know that? He vaguely remembered his old mother trying to teach him about something that dealt with colors and she had gotten frustrated. He just knew only what he saw. He thought everyone saw that way. It was so odd that she had to ask such a thing?

<style type="text/css">
.denaligift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#afd518; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b856f; }
.denaligift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; text-align:center;}
.denaligift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.denaligift01 {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#97a599; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #afd518; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.denaligift01-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #152216; margin:0 auto;}
.denaligift01-line1 {width:416px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread