So I guess its no suprise I can't forget you.
[html]
Show time Tongue

The female answered BIOS initial questions with her own questions calmly, though, she seemed somewhat thoughtful or insecure about something at the dog's gaze, she asked the reason for him to look for her, BIOS was afraid he could have interrupted something or simply disturbed her, even when she seemed to be doing nothing before the conversation took place...

"excuse me if I'm somehow bothering,
I just wanted to know how you're doing..."

The young dog quickly answered... Was that really the reason that made BIOS go all the way to that estrange place..? The dog itself doubted about it and tried to make an addition to his reply...

"I mean, It was about a week we don't met
and I was worrying that you seemed upset..."

Yep, that was what BIOS was exactly feeling about the wolf, but he realized this time that he could have talked more than the necessary... Oh BIOS, your conversations weren't exactly that planned and comfortable for you, were they..? Anyway, you told it and so you keep it now... BIOS thought for a moment and then glared at the bi-colored orbs before him..

"What are you doing in this place?
Is it something that I am to brace?"

BOS was concerned... that's the subject that brought him there...

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread