my bloodied wings - m
[html]

No rush. [: 3+ Table by Sie

Pride and arrogance beamed from the Lykoi's physical stance as if it was a radioactive glow. Whether it was the position of rank carried within Inferni, or that her cousin (to which Talitha would find out later on) was raised to be a strong individual untainted by the evils of the world, it was traits that Talitha lost long ago. They were still within her, somewhere, but deeply suppressed by the negative shadow of her subconscious. The hybrid briefly thought about the times where she disappeared and was exiled from her own tribe lands. Inferni was and had been her birth place, her birth right, especially in the original lands that burned away. She thought about how she could have been standing in this arrogant Lykoi's place, looking down upon her or someone else in a surprised disapproval. She could have been exactly like this Lykoi, could have had this luxury, but didn't.

The next command to sound from the coyote was not pleasant either, as if she sounded annoyed that Talitha decided to come back to Inferni like it had been a vacation of luxury. This Lykoi woman had every right to demand a question toward her in that tone of voice, as the shadow of her inner conscious would tell her. They are asking why you even bothered to return, and why did you anyways? Can't you see that no matter what, you're going to be sent away again? It was true, she left so many times before, what would possibly convince the inhabitants of Inferni that she wouldn't repeat history again? All those times before, there were valid reasons. There was a soft exhale that blew from her nose before she answered. "Because Inferni is my true home. Because I was born into the original territory before it burned to ashes. This is my home, no matter how much I am exiled from it." Talitha specifically mentioned exiled for the fact that the last several times it was under her father's order to send her away, against her own will. Even when she was sent away, nothing could prevent her from returning to the place where she came into existance.

<style>
.tali-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-b02 b {color:#401900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tali-b02 {background-color:#C19960; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/taligift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E8D1B2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251D13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.tali-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread