Fun in the Moon
[html]

WC: 571 {5 points}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla was glad to see her love moving so that she could snuggle closer. The mistress knew it must have been a bit hard on him considering he was still injured, but she was determined to see that his leg was healed before he did anything too rash. Any hard movements and the wound may open up again. It would be better if the behemoth took the time to just relax while he was healing. Who knows, he may enjoy his break and Layla wouldn't mind being there to care for him if he needed anything. One he was done moving, she would gently lay her figure on him and keep her head rested on his neck. His body was so warm and her heart was filled with love. Love for the moment, the night, and her mate. As his orbs moved to the sky, so did her's. She could feel his gentle tongue on her once more before she returned it by licking his ears. She could tell he was thinking of an answer. Come to think of it, he didn't mention having any other goals before. She was curius and interested to hear what he had to say.

As Saluce was saying his answer, Layla closed her eyes a bit. Sleep was beginning to overcome her, but she had to stay awake now. Listening to him was all she needed to stay awake. So basically his goals only consisted of his current jobs. It was alright she guessed but there was not much to work for. Everyone in the Dahlia de Mai pack would be there to protect it and blacksmithing was what he did most of the day. Didn't he have any other goals? Any goals to deal with climbing the ranks, using his blacksmithing skills for something, or perhaps even something with her? His kiss was enough to break her from her deep thought. What did it matter if he had goals or not, she was with him and that's all that mattered to her. As she returned to her thought, she wondered how all this happened. What led her to the behemoth? He was a born warrior and she was a determined healer. Perhaps it had to do with that law; oppsites attract. It was too true with this couple and Layla couldn't have been happier with anyone else.

Layla's eyes opened once more as he mention on revamping the house. The mistress had to admit that there were some things around the house that needed to be fixed and she wouldn't mind helping him out with that. This may be a good time to put in that smaller door for if they needed to leave the house in lupus form. "Don't burden yourself with all this work love. I will help you fix up the house. I can search some of the empty homes for blankets and beds if you'd like." She had already been through a few houses and she wouldn't mind looking in other places to look for the things they would need. As the behemoth continued, the mistress had completely skiped over the fact that her patients would need a place to stay while they were healing. She almost too her paw and smacked her head for not thinking of that sooner. She nodded and nuzzled him gently. "Yes that would be lovely but I'm sure I can work on that myself."

<style type="text/css">
.layla3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.layla3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.layla3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.layla3 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread