Soul-Seeking (Joining)
[html]

It's okay that posts are shorter right now, since it is a joining thread, but please keep in mind that we try to shoot for at least 250+ words per post, or two solid paragraphs here :3 It's good to give more to reply to, so you can describe what Bracken sees and what she feels and is thinking about to help beef up your posts!

Bracken straightened herself up, but continued to look down at the ground instead of up to him. This seemed odd to him, but he said nothing more. If she were more comfortable hiding her gaze then he wasn't going to force her to look at him. He carefully listened as she explained what skills she possessed. Reading was not something that he could do, he had never seen the use in it, and he really wasn't sure what Spanish was or meant. "Knowledge of herbs is always useful. Our Chief is a healer and knows a lot about the uses of plants as well. I'm sure he could augment whatever knowledge you already possess on that." That was if she was accepted to the tribe, but thus far he had seen no reason to turn her away.

"May I ask where it is you come from?" This region, while it had its differences, was not so terribly different from the place where the Great Tribe had been originally located. Bracken had mentioned that she wasn't sure if the plants here would be the same as they were where she came from, which meant that she must have come from someplace that was very different from here. Nayati was mostly asking this to sate his own curiosity, though it would be good to know more of her before formally offering her acceptance to AniWaya.

<style type="text/css">
.jay-feather b {font-weight:bold; color:#babcdb; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jay-feather-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.jay-feather p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jay-feather {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b4a196; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #88502f; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread