So I guess its no suprise I can't forget you.
[html]

Blah. blah, blah blah blah..

The hybrid raised her head to give the dog a look of surprise, one moment so brave, another looking as if he was read to run away at any given moment. Stories of walking corpses and restless souls had once corrupted her mind when she was young, but looking back on it now, it seemed so long ago. She had never heard them being called something such as 'dead walkers' but when she put two and two together she realized he had been talking about dead who still walked earth. "Zombies?" Ideas of angry spirits seemed more realistic then disgusting decaying bodies. "No, no, no. They are no longer alive, they're spirits rest with the maker." She jerked her head to motion towards one of the grave stones, "If any thing were to ever jump out of one of those graves, I would protect you."

"Thank you. I've never really got compliments about them. Always thought they kinda made me look scary." Her gold tinted eye was usually the one to draw attention, she had once heard that it reminded someone of a rage demon. She always let people believe what they had wanted, no use in denying something if no one would listen. A lot of people had felt bad for her through out her life time, but it wasn't some thing she had expected from BIOS. He too looked like he had a troublesome past behind him. "I will tell you my 'story', saving you all the gruesome details, of course. If you in return will tell me your own." She looked away for a moment, then continued right on, "I have no intention of pushing my problems onto you. You have a long life ahead of you, and I hope not to ruin it. You must agree that you know this before I speak any more."

Think Act Talk.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread