So I guess its no suprise I can't forget you.
[html]

In exchange of BIOS question, Yuki offered to tell BIOS her situation in exchange of the dogs history and the acceptance of any effect that Yuki's tale could cause on him. Yuki was right indeed, BIOS was very young, in comparison to other canis in that world he was still living in a world of "candies and colors" he was not even completely aware of how awful his own life has been so far, a fact that his mother helped to disguise very well along BIOS life..! He would be really hard for him to "open his eyes" to the reality of that new world... that world he has always blindly lived on... Yuki would notice some of that by the dogs following words...

"Oh, but of course Yuki! I'll share with you all about me,
it would be rude and puny asking without replying equally!

In awe of that, please, let me be the first to tell it's tale
It's long talk, and of rhyming there could not be avail..."
ñ__ñ

The dog offered the wolf while sitting in the soft soil (Luckily, he forgot in that moment where he was exactly sitting) and then, after realizing Yuki's disposition to listen (maybe feeling with no other option due BIOS eager) he started his tale...

Perfect fate:
-The poet's rise-

Seven months and fraction ago, I was brought to life in a place called "Homeland" (yep, his home was referred that way so many times that he actually thought it was his name) there were not pretty gardens, good neighbors or food sources but yet it was a wonderful place, where everyone have only what they needed and get everything they deserved, where all the good actions ought to be so common they needed no prize and any bad action would be immediately punished! A place where only the strongest lives and prospers..! Me and mom lived there and therefore we were part of them...

When I was two -almost three- months, there was a problem with the neighbors, many of them argued with mom about some person named "Bastard"... some of my old friends even confused me with that person constantly and started to asking me about my father, mom told me that I have no father, and I told so to these kids, it was really weird they kept confusing my name, I don't know who was that person and, however, I never found that out as one day mom let me go with her in her "tours" around Homeland.

You know? she IS (BIOS told with emphasis, denying her possible decease) a wonderful singer and poet! Her voice made a lot of people happy and they praise her and give her food and other shinny stuff in exchange for sharing her charm around, I just admired her so much and wanted to be like her and I listened her recitals everyday and practiced to speak like her for long time, normally my mom recited while I just waited for her to finish in the "backstage" (it was far from the spectators) but I was so impatient for showing her how much I've learned from her and so I decided to go up in the scenery while she was distracted -otherwise she would never have let me do that- and then I recited my own poetry... well, I tried... I dont know what happened that day, I guess I was so nervous that I forgot almost all the poem I prepared days ago and I stuttered a lot, It was so embarrassing... (The dog was telling, blushing and turning his gaze to different places as if he was living those moments once again) Well, unless everything seemed to went OK, everyone were happy with the little I could say since they were laughing happily and mom was so surprised she could not recite anymore that day...

I believe it was something good because the next day my mom started to teach me all about poetry, the rhymes, verses, rhythms, double meanings... she even taught me other languages, like Spanish and some French... She told me she was amazed of how fast I was learning, that I was like a living sponge of knowledge, she told me that, while I was able to retrieve the "poetic" side of everything in my path, I could reach really far anywhere and with anyone..! When I was just six moths I started to recite along mom in her tours, my compositions were not better than my mom's, but everyone really liked them, Those were so far the best weeks in my life...

But then, three days after I was seven months, we gave no recital that day and, instead, we tried to collect the food that other persons left for us in the way (a pretty explanation of BIOS mom for "scavenging"), we had not much luck that day and... to worsen everything... (BIOS stopped for a moment... it was evidently the hardest part in his tale) a group of bad dogs that we have never seen before arrived to our place and surrounded mom... one of them, the biggest and scariest one, told mom something about "being of his property"... she tried to discuss, but the other dogs around her roared and menaced her and she stood silent, constantly evading his glare with mine, she seemed so nervous and so I was... but I wanted to know what was going on, and so I decided to get close to listen the conversation better, but the biggest dog noticed my presence and ordered the others to bring me before him, one of them bite my ear hard and pulled me in front of the big dog, who watched me and sniffed me, his eyes were just so scary, and my mom seemed so nervous... I was terrified I knew something awful would happen...

I don't know exactly what happened after that... the big dog told something to the other dogs and I just started to fell their bites all over me... I... I cannot explain... so much shaking, noises and barks, I could not understand anything... the last thing I felt was... well... like I was flying... and then I listened like a crystal shattering... I don't know... my right ear felt itching and warm... and so it was with part of my face, I was not able to see with my right eye as something was bothering me a lot, but.... but I could hear her... "RUN" she was telling one and once... I just ran, I don't know how and where... I just ran until noises were no more...

Everything after that is blurry... I just know that mister Russo found me and cured me, put me in that cave in the beach to recover from my wounds... and then all the things you already know...

BIOS finally told to Yuki while turning his eyes to the floor, It was surely hard for him to remember all those horrible moments and those precious times that would never be back, not since he unintentionally trespassed the borders of the so called "homeland" and knew a new world...

"And it's still so itching and warm... the right part of my face I mean...
I cannot see myself... could you tell me... does it looks so... "obscene"..?"

The dog asked, it was something that perturbed his mind for the elapsed days, he knew there was something awful there for the way it fells, for the way everyone he has met so far looked at him... Would it be really good to know the truth..?

"Oh, hehe, I was just curious, but never mind...
Better tell me...what's in your mind confined..?"

BIOS asked paying attention to Yuki...

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread