Tangled Lines
500+[html]

I go overboard too, kay?

There was a lot of different things Anann needed yet for her home. A proper bed for one, as well as a few other basics. It would call come together in time she figured. "Actually, I ran into an artist from the Crimson Dreams pack, Mati. She wanted a new bag, so we've arranged a trade. I just haven't decided what kind of painting I want." Her attention still focused on the fish she was seasoning as she spoke. It wouldn't take Anann too long to sew together a leather bag for her new friend. "Any ideas?" She asked the Russo, tossing him a quick glance.

Anann had spent most of her life living in a man's world. So she thought nothing of the fact that it was more often than not that she found herself in the company of the opposite sex rather than of her own gender. It was just that she seldom found that she had much in common with other women. It was not solely men she had met, but they were the vast majority of those in her life. "I suppose. This place is so much smaller than the home I came from." She supposed she had met a good portion of the pack, even if it was mostly the men and not their mates. But Anatoliy was the only one to win her affections. Even if he was completely unaware of such a thing. "I find your abundance of family quite amusing. Traveling half way around the world and still surrounded by familiar faces, it must be nice."

She couldn't have asked for a better day. Especially now, sharing a bottle of rum with a handsome wolf. The warmth, not only of his company, but the crackling fire. As well as the rum that spread a delicious glow of warmth through he core. Feeling his hand take her, her smile broadened, though her eyes remind on the fire. At least until she felt his hand begin to run up her. Fingers tracing through the finer fur there. It excited her, that he was becoming a little bit bolder, as she turned to at him. The husky tone of his voice as he whispered such sweet words, his hand on her cheek. She was but putty in his hands as he leaned forward touching his lips to hers, too stunned to return the gesture.

As quickly as it had come together, it fell apart as he pulled away from her. What? What had she done? She was completely dazed due to both his actions and partially the alcohol. Her hand tried to find his as he stood, but her actions were slowed, delayed and she grabbed at nothing but air. Eyes trying to search a face that would not look at her for some sort of understanding as to what had just happened. "Toliy?" Climbing to her own feet she called after him. "Toliy, wait..please." She couldn't just let him leave like this, not now.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread