Wishy washy
[html]

Having lots of color seemed like a really good idea to her. Ember had seen houses like that, too, now that she remembered...and she vaguely recalled going through a shop in the city that'd had many shaped glass objects and metal objects. She could use those to decorate, perhaps, if she could make the walk out to the city. Maybe it would be best to bring Bayard for such a journey. "That's a great idea." She said, smiling.

Liliana explained that she was waiting for the right mate, and Ember nodded. That was a good idea...she had thought that Khaden had been the perfect mate; he had saved her from herself. She had been completely in love with him at the time...and then he had left her. He'd left her a note saying that he was leaving and would come back soon, but had never returned.

She came out of her thoughts and smiled once more. "Puppies are a lot of work. But they'll be worth it, I think. I had a mate once, Khaden Aatte. He saved my life once...and he lived with me in a pack called Esper Hollow. He left, though...I woke up one morning and he was gone. And then Esper Hollow disbanded...so I had to find a new place to live. But I always felt like he was the perfect one for me." She said. If Liliana didn't want to share about who she liked that was alright, but Ember would listen if she did."Do you think you'll find yer mate here in AniWaya?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread