They came by night
[html]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He came out of his dozing at the sound of a soft voice nearby. He recognized the voice and stretched his legs out for a moment, yawning. He'd only been asleep for a few minutes, but it felt like ages had passed since he had closed his eyes. Still tired, he frowned at the form of his aunt. "Go away...I wanna sleeeeep" The young adult said, closing his eyes again.

A nudge against his side made the memories of the night return to him, and his eyes snapped back open. His mouth stumbled over his words as he tried to speak, still fighting off tiredness. The pups were a little warmer now and squirmed about, presumably looking for milk. "These are my puppies! I found them...they were in a fire!" He said.

Gideon sat up slowly, mindful of the pups. "A wolf was there...and they threw them into the fire. I heard them crying and I got them out" He said, explaining more. Hopefully Bris wouldn't think that he had done anything bad, or that bringing these pups into the packlands was a bad thing. He didn't know if it was allowed...if Conor would be alright with this. "They were in that bag." He pointed with his nose.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread