The birds and the BEES!
[html]

No prob! I gotta work this weekend again Dx I miss my weekends off, lol.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He was glad that it was just him and Nayru that really came into the garden. It was their special place, he felt, and also somewhere that he could go to think if he needed some time to himself. Gideon thought some pretty deep thoughts some days. He was growing older, and some of the things that he thought about had to do with that. He wanted to learn all that he could to be a good packmember...to support the future young ones in the pack like Conor and Bris had supported him when he had come.

Nayru asked him about his mother and he shrugged. "I never got to know her much..just when I was very young. When I see her in the dreams she's always very happy, though. Did you know my father came here and found me? I never met him until then. But..he left again, with my brother and sister." Gideon had told Drey that he wanted to stay here, to stay behind with the rest of the pack. "But this is my family, here. I like it in Dahlia."

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread