What's ADD?
[html]
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9928/lunarut5.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

^^ Thanks
Wc: 345~

Listening to the pup's young, lighthearted giggle take over the somewhat-somber tone he'd had before, a sense of relief fell over the mother, reassured that the meeting and adventure could be salvaged after all. Laughing along with him, she added her bell-like tone to the chiming; even if the thought of hopping wasn't as funny to her, Denali's laughter was contagious. Flicking her ears as she heard Alder's name resurface, Ghita smiled, exposing her pearly teeth in appreciation. She was glad to hear that Denali was getting to know his packmates well - especially those around his age.

Alder would've been a good play-mate for Denali - Anu's son wasn't as rough as his siblings, even if he was a considerable amount bigger. The masked pup was growing more every time Ghita saw him - it was obvious that he'd tower over his peers soon enough. His rapid growth reminded her of her own son, Aro's growth pattern he'd obviously gleaned from his father. Anu wasn't particularly tall, but the grey-hued fae hadn't disclosed her children's father to her - so it was likely that their paternity would remain a mystery.

Nodding, she could only imagine how the pups had hopped like rabbits together - to Ghita, a wolf was a wolf, and designed to run in it's own graceful way, starkly different from a rabbit or a toad's hop. But the physicality of the animals could be improvised, she supposed - but was quickly brought out of this thought as she saw her young charge hopping away.

Laughing out loud, she followed the pair at a few wolf lengths behind them, their pace not too fast across the meadow. "I'd say you're a better hopper than he is!" She laughed, catching up to him just after he fell. Relieved to see that he was unhurt, his tongue offered up more questions for her to answer, causing Ghita to tilt her head in thought. "When I was your age, I did - but now I like to chase larger things, like deer or caribou more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread