Fate Isn't far Behind
[html]<style>.dawali-d94 .ooc {font-style:italic; }.dawali-d94 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}.dawali-d94 b {color:#FF712B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}.dawali-d94 {background-color:#733625; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... dawali.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FF712B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#180804; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }.dawali-d94-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}</style>

Ah, no I am from Norway, but that's not so far off time-wise! :3

Willingness to learn was almost as useful as having an ability already. At least, that was what this chief had always thought. Someone eager to learn would be more mold-able than someone who already knew things, and could be set in their ways already. Feathers danced as his russet-and-gray head moved up and down in a nod, all the while studying the female in front of him. She probably already possessed skills that she underestimated; she was clearly not dead, and hence she had to have some knowledge of hunting, for example. "It would seem like I may have a new healer apprentice, then. I am also the Master healer of the tribe." He very nearly added in lack of anyone else, but stopped himself. It made it sound like he was only barely skilled enough to hold such a rank, and he did not intend to lose face in front of a newcomer. "Tell me, do you have any experience with herbs and plants at all?" More curious than actually interested in finding out whether she was suitable or not, Dawali was always too weak to resist the urge to discuss his favourite subject.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread