[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
[html]

"Hello, Anann." Anatoliy returned the greeting, though he noticed that she was not smiling at him as she usually did when he had seen her in the past. He could not blame her, he had been rather fickle with her. No wonder she could not curve her lips upwards for him. She could not know that it would have warmed his heart if she had met him with a grin, but really, he could not blame her or be angry with her for not being able to. She was probably annoyed as hell at him for not talking to her about things, the way he ought to have. Maybe, if he explained things? But what could he say? How could he say them?

Absentmindedly touching his face, the Russo looked at the golden woman. She was still as pretty as ever, but then again she never looked anything else to him of late. "I vanted... to apologize," he said plainly. There was so much more to say but he could not know how she would react. Maybe she would react like he did when Niro told him what he had done to drive Liliya away. "I should not have left you zhat night, but I vas confused." All true, though still vague enough that Anann could not take them for anything significant. "Much has happened since ve last spoke..," he muttered, eyes falling to the ground as he could not look at her with ease. God, he was feeling so guilty.

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread