The Honeymoon is Over
[html]

576-Daw Saluce is trying to be loving

With an audible sigh, he almost answered her inquiry but as usual everything he said was returned with quick quips and an irritable response. Just what the hell was wrong with his love, his eyes didn’t turn to her then, they continued to stare at the papers in front of him. Some part of him told him to stand up and take her in his arms, carry her back to their home and let her take care of his wounds while he took care of her, but he ignored it. Again letting him over think everything, it had been so easy in the beginning to just react, and not second guess himself. Now though it was all he did. Saluce rubbed his head as she spoke, not giving any visible sign toward his apparent displeasure at their starting argument. This wasn’t a new one, they had discussed it at first, then it always turned into an argument, then it became ugly. Now even though he knew what was happening he still reacted in the same predictable way as always?

His mouth began to open as a thickly venom filled comment was about to be expressed but as his eyes fell on her he shut it. She really was sick and even in his current mood he knew at some level all this bickering between them wasn’t helping either of them especially her. Her growl alarmed him for a moment, so far she had never expressed her displeasure about him in such a manner, if it had been another time, that growl would have been considered cute. May have led to a little playtime, but today he knew the meaning all too well. A loud sigh escaped his lips; the mood wasn’t a frustrated sigh, more of a release of it. Eyes quietly looking over her form with a concerned look on them. Her finger poked his infected shoulder and it almost brought a snarl from his lips but he let her do it, as always she still held that magical power over him. Saluce wanted to hold her, but even that had been denied him at first, his attentions where always shied away from so he felt completely helpless toward helping her.

“Layla?” his voice asked, this time much less full of venom and more filled with caring. It was a quiet turnaround from before but still he was suspicious. He had tried to this approach before with her but it had never worked. The behemoth swung around in his drafting chair to address her proper. A soft pat was given on his lap wanting her to sit down, hoping maybe she would accept and they could enjoy a few moments of retreat with each other, maybe he’d show her the designs he had made for her, or let her fuss over his injury.

“Come here please” he asked softly, he loved her and knew it and this foolishness had to stop at some point. “I’m sorry” he expressed quietly. Eyes telling the truth of it, she was dreadfully sicker then he was and she came first. “I’ll try to be more careful. I can’t promise it because I don’t want to break any promise to you, so I can only try to be better”. It was all he could offer to her at this time. For now he just wanted to shower her with affection in hopes that she would feel better.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6fbac9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#717b7d; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#214046; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread