[Joining] Morning Songs
[html]
I think something close to what rank Gypsy might like is the Gatlvska rank, described in that link to the AniWaya website.

Ember hadn't greeted a newcomer at the borders in a very long time. "I see. I'm not sure what rank you'd be suited for in AniWaya, but it's not something that has to be decided right here and now. We have a general rank, too...the Itse rank. For newcomers who are undecided."

She had nearly forgotten some of the newer changes to the tribe and its rules; at her rank she was allowed to accept newcomers without Dawali's permission. She thought carefully before deciding. The tribe could always use new members, and Gypsy had given her no reason not to trust her. She shrugged. "Welcome to the tribe. I had nearly forgotten...but at my rank I am allowed to accept new wolves into the tribe. I think you'd make a good addition." She said gruffly.

"I'll have you as an Itse for now...you can decide exactly what you want after you've settled in...and let Dawali know." She said.
"We have a few unique things here that other surrounding packs do not...a sense of tradition and spirituality. Within AniWaya, if you so choose, you can go on a spiritual journey and find a spirit guide animal. They will advise you and be a lifetime companion." Ember explained. She pointed her nose toward the heart of the tribelands. "Follow me...I'll show you around, I suppose.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread