I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dump4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#23222a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #23222a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;background-color:#785c64;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d3d3;}
</style>

Sorry for the wait hon! Future replies will be faster, though I still won't be able to perfectly match your speed. XD And this is short because for some reason I've gotten SUPER busy today. x.x

She knew the other Dahlian was there before Layla had entered the room. Bris had been dozing lightly, seated on the floor with her back to the wall, her head rested on her shoulder where she'd been gazing out the window while awake. Though the sounds were subdued, Layla's movements on the bottom floor of the castle had pulled the white woman out of her dreams. She'd been alarmed at first, though she'd relaxed quickly when the cool night breeze that swirled throughout the drafty castle had brought with it the scent of the other Dahlian lady.

Bris waited patiently for the older shewolf's soft footsteps to ascend the stairway. Her violet and sapphire eyes were fixed on the night sky beyond the casement, one leg pulled up so she could rest an arm on her knee. It was an absolutely gorgeous summer night.

When Layla entered, a bit surprised to find Bris in the room, the jager smiled softly. "Layla, hey. I needed to get out of Dahlia for awhile. I was feeling a bit...restless I guess. What're you doing all the way out here?" The Stormbringer remained in her comfortable position against the wall, her body language nonconfrontational. She had no desire to leave the castle anytime soon, but Layla was more than welcome to join her for as long as she liked.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread