and my world falls down
[html]

WC: 722 {7 points}

There was quite a little period of silence as they continued along. Obviously the she wolf was deep in her thought and she was not going to break her trance. She sure hoped that Tsukiko would like all that Dahlia de Mai had to offer and cheer her up a bit. Whatever it was that she was thinking of, it must have been killing her mood too. Perhaps she couldn’t get the picture of the skulls out of her head or maybe it had something to do with something that happened on her journey over here. No matter what it was, she wished the mistress didn’t have to continue to see the hint of sorrow in the golden she wolf’s eyes.

Just then the silence was broken as the she wolf mentioned that she would never venture here again. It was a good tactic and she should stick to it if she never wanted to see the skulls again. Layla however did have intentions on coming back eventually. With her plan to meet the leaders or Inferni, she may have to cut back this way to get to their borders. If it was in fact Inferni who put up those skulls, then there was no doubt that the mistress was going to be sick to her stomach during her visit. She sure prayed that Inferni was not the cause of the skulls being up and continued on her way.

Layla didn’t mind waiting for the she wolf to climb the cliff and meet up with her at the flat part. As she watched the female climb the cliff, she noticed that she didn’t seem used to this kind of climb. It was alright seeing as Dahlia de Mai didn’t seem to have as many hills as Phoenix Valley seemed to have. Once Tsukiko caught up to her, she said that it was alright and that she didn’t need the mistress to carry anything. She nodded and formed the same warm smile on her face. ”Alright then, if you insist. If you need me to carry anything later then I don’t mind helping you out.” As they moved on, the black and white she wolf turned her head around to check on her guest and was glad to see a look of relief in the golden she wolf’s eyes. She was sure that once they got to the pack lands that things would be much better and her mood would only continue to increase in happiness.

Layla was glad to here that the golden she wolf was interesting in her leader. Conor was indeed a wonderful leader and deserved the title of alpha. Tsukiko even pointed out in her statement that he sounded like a good leader. It was great to hear that the mistress could make Conor sound as wonderful as he was with words. Surely once she was able to meet the male herself, she would see how he was a little better and come to her own conclusion on what she thought of the alpha. The black and white she wolf already had what she thought of him, but that didn’t mean that Tsukiko or her feline friend thought of him differently.

As Layla moved along the trail, she looked behind to notice the look of concern of the golden female’s face. Why was she showing this sort of expression? It was then that she asked if the trail was an ill one. She looked up a bit and searched her mind. ”I don’t think so. I believe that’s just the name of the place. I don’t think it means anything. Shall we continue on?” The mistress wanted to show her guest everything that the pack lands had to offer. Thankfully the trail led to a calmer place. It took her to the spring that fed into the river. The black and white she wolf hopped into the cool water and watched as the fish swam away. As she stood still, they came back and looked over to the she wolf. ”We can rest here for a bit if you want. I could ever get you a little snack for you and your friend.” If Tsukiko agreed and wanted to take a break, then the mistress would turn her attention to the fish and began to try and catch some.

<style type="text/css"> .lllll b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0bbc1; letter-spacing:1px; } .lllll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:270px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lllll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #123548} .lllll {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70797e; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... riel/l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread