The Blind Can See
[html]

Turning to Kemo when he asked that jumpstarted Ralla's nerves. His eyes seemed to be staring fully through her, even though they both knew him blind. Rooted to the spot, Ralla nodded her head once. "Y-yes... I'm originally from the Crescent Moon Pack of the Moon Tribe. Why...?" The exclamation brought back her earlier thoughts. His mark... Now Ralla felt the fool for ignoring her earlier notice of it. She should've known; there is no coincidence, only fate.

Possibilities began to rush through Ralla's head. Is he really just a loner? What is the true meaning of the crescent moon on his chest? Was he sent from the Crescent Moon Pack? But I've never seen him before. Was he a new member? Did Father send him to get me? But he's blind, and father wouldn't send anyone with such a disability to find me. And if he's not from the Moon Tribe, how does he know of it? Did he hear it from someone else? Am I just overreacting? Is he lying about his past? No, he can't be... His words are too truthful. For all the time that these thoughts were processing, it was only seconds, even as it seemed like days. That one fear of returning home fueled Ralla's adrenaline to the point where she was poised to jump and run at a moment's notice. But she was in her new pack's territory filled with her packmembers; she had no need to fear. Not only was Kemo a non-luperci in front of her, but she was quick and could handle the strength of a non-luperci.

These thoughts that she never wanted to think penetrated her mind like an icy spear.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread