The Blind Can See
[html]

OOC: Wow big screw up on my last post. *facepalm* Just noticed the bold where it's not supposed to be, Fixed

"Y-yes... I'm originally from the Crescent Moon Pack of the Moon Tribe. Why...?" Kemo was shocked speechless, just staring at her with his blind eyes. What are the odds? After all this traveling, of all the wolves I could have met, here is one from my original tribe. Could she have any information about my mother and father? His ears twitched as he noticed her heartbeat had sped up considerably, indicating she was either afraid or excited, though her tone of voice told him it was more the former.

"I was born into the Blood Moon Pack. My father was Axejec, my mother Serenity. Before I was forced to leave the pack, I was next in line for Alpha, though technically I still am. I have no idea what happened in the other packs of our tribe, but my dad told me about them because he knew I would have to interact with them one day as part of my Alpha duties. I must say...I find it hard to believe that I am speaking to a wolfess who hails from the same tribe as me." But he did believe. The deja vu from earlier, he had smelled that scent before, but where?

He stood in silence for a moment, listening to a light scratching sound on the ground. He had no idea what it was, but that sound had opened up his attention a little more. Her heart was seriously pounding now, the kind of power only adrenaline could cause to happen to her. Was she going to..attack him? No, that's crazy. She has no reason to attack me, or does she? His head tilted to the side curiously. "Ralla, are you ok?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread