You'll be the brightest star in the black
[html]
Is fineeeee! Hehehehehehehheheheeheheeh shrooms.

He was right, it would just take love. But she had loved Lotus and he had still left...so she didn't know. Ember didn't know how much she loved these children, yet. She didn't want another Lotus-pup...one who'd just take off and never return. She hadn't received any kind of word from him and missed him intensely. She wasn't used to being by herself all the time.

He said that her coat was beautiful and she smiled back. It wasn't beautiful, but it was nice of him to say that it was anyway. "Thanks. I dunno, I had a mate a while back...Khaden. He was black like me. I thought he was real handsome..but I just don't know. I tried again to find somebody, but he doesn't like me like that I guess." She said. She had confessed her love to Dawali earlier that year and it'd ended pretty badly.

"I don't know what to think!" Ember shrugged. She hadn't given much thought to Phoenix in a good long time, not since deciding to give Lotus his last name as well. "It's just a name to me now..dunno if he's dead or alive or what. I'm not going to give any of these pups his name..I don't know. Might give them their dad's last name. What do you think of him? I barely even remember Phoenix any more"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread