The Blind Can See
[html]

OOC: *Cheers* The demon week is gone! Woohoo!

Kemo sat in silence, listening to the fire crackle in front of him, the scratching sound, and the wolfess's pounding heart. He wondered why she was being so silent, when suddenly she spoke, her words confusing him. He stared into the fire, though he couldn't see it which was ironic given the fact that he was staring into a light source that would never penetrate the darkness he saw, hearing the pops and crackles within it. This fire was special, even he knew it, and he allowed himself a brief moment to enjoy the warmth and comfort it provided.

Hearing her take a few steps towards the fire, he looked in her direction, wondering what she was thinking. He knew that was a power no one on this earth would ever possess, blind or not, so he settled for what he could know. Her heartbeats gave away some of what she was thinking, but then again he could misinterpret them as something completely different from what she was actually feeling. She had wanted to attack him before though, that was clear. There is no mistaking the powerful beats caused by the body's natural adrenaline supply. What had he done to provoke her? His thoughts were interrupted as he suddenly remembered she was waiting for an answer.

"Ralla, I tell you of my past. I have no reason to lie to you. I hail from the Blood Moon pack and I was sent here by Aunty. She told me I would find everything I needed here." He paused for a moment, confusion evident in his blind eyes and the slight tilt of his head, his ears pulled back slightly. "What do you mean by me being here puts you in a difficult situation? It's hard for me to understand..." Then, he realized something. He was the one causing her fear. Something about him was making her fear evidently for her very life, but he could not figure out why. "I'm not going to hurt you." He wished he could see her, wished he could look into her eyes and show her he was telling the truth, but he could only hope that she would believe him.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread