All of it is poppycop
[html]

WC:310 (3 Points)

Niro was glad that the other wolf tok no offense, he was just worried about the boy, and hoped that he’d be alright before he saw the cut, he felt better about it when he did see the extent of the injury but he knew that infections came, especially from the beak of a raptor which was probably infested with infection.

I do love the company but you might want to make sure your cut it better taken care of, I’m sure you own pack has a healer yes?

He asked, he didn’t want to cut things short or sound like he was trying to get rid of the boy, he’d offer assistance, but then he’d have to also explain why he was in the borders in the first place, Niro didn’t want to do all that explaining, he just wanted things to be simple.

Now you’l have to come back and not let me worry though, I wouldn’t mind another visit anyway, and maybe next time I will be able to teach you about how to touch a bird properly.

He wasn’t sure how long it would take for him to come back but Niro was hping he’d be able to change by then, but for now he was saddened that the bird had to cut him short and it seemed Izaak was feeling bad for her.

She is fine, she will feel sad for only a little while.

He hoped his words were comforting to him, Marahute seemed less sad already but she was still sulking. He knew she’d cheer up when she started flying, but he knew she wouldn’t do that quite yet, not while the other was near Niro, and not while Niro wasn’t moving. He’d head back to the hotel when the young man was seen to his departure, and hopefully still a healthy coyote.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread