misguided ghost
[html]

My apologies! Work has been killing me. :3

Slowly, the girl chewed away at the meal she had been given. At the first taste of the meat, Clover’s stomach turned in excitement. She had barely noticed that she was hungry, but now that food was present it seemed as if her stomach really yearned for it. Despite it being somewhat old, Clover found it to be rather tasty. As Layla spoke, Clover listened and chewed quietly, thinking over the things the Dahlian woman had had to say. "Oh," the word fell softly from her parted lips. "Is this place Dahlia de Mai?" She hadn’t even noticed that she had crossed so close to claimed territory and she searched now for the scent of the marked borders. She felt slightly embarrassed now to know not only had Layla found her while she was crying, but also when she had been so disoriented by her emotions that she had unknowingly trespassed. How wonderful.

"Oh yes, it does get lonely sometimes." In fact, that was one of the reasons why it seemed her world had come crashing down. She missed the comfort and security of Juniper Peace so much lately, only exacerbating her sense of loneliness. "I don’t know why I never went to live in Inferni. It just didn’t seem like home when I went by there. It just... never called to me." Layla proposed the idea of Clover joining Dahlia de Mai, and the girl had to consider it for a moment. It was obvious that neither China or Sage were anywhere near, so why not stop waiting around for them out in the lonely woods and find some sense of security again in a new place? It would be no Juniper Peace, but perhaps she’d learn to love it just as much. "Who’s Conor," she asked in a soft voice, straw colored eyes studying the beautiful woman’s features. She brought her food to her maw again, and took another bite, waiting for the woman to explain further.

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread