Scrub up, and don't forget the Stiches
[html]

"Maybe it will hide your old scar." The voice in her head suggested, no longer complaining about her previous stupidity. She couldn't tell exactly who it was, many different things went on in her mind at once. The voice of her mother was usually the one scolding her, it was what helped her raise herself 'right'. It helped her protect herself.. Most times. Telling her to yell this, or scream that. In most situations, it was hard to ignore. But the it was not alone. Another version of herself lived along side it, a more hoarse and rough sounding version. It was her daring side, her devilish side. It always encouraged pleasure, no matter to cost for others. The one voice that could be considered 'good' barely ever spoke up. It whispered quiet things to her at times, telling her not to blow her top just yet. And right now, it was trying to convince her not to snap.

She opened her eyes as she heard the woman leave, confused with the fact that she was leaving her in this condition. She assumed she was laying on some thing confortable, but was working to hard to numb her body to feel it. "Whats ointment?" She asked, truely confused by the woman's statement. The term 'love' didn't register with her either. Love was an emotion, "One you can block out." A voice commented. "And how can you keep an eye on my 'love'?" She questioned, craning her neck to look at the male. She hoped the word wasn't a reference for a certain part of her body, at this thought a slight shutter rolled over her body, followed by tight pain. She only learned the terms she needed to, english was much like a puzzle you could never finish. You were always missing a peice here or there, so she didn't bother to even LOOK for them all. "Please don't think I'm foolish, but please don't touch my 'love'.. Where ever it is. I don't really care how bad it hurts."

<style>
.yuki-z06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.yuki-z06 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.yuki-z06 b {color:#AFBDD0; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.yuki-z06 {background-color:#506177; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/yukigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AFBDD0; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F141B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.yuki-z06-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread