The Blind Can See
[html]

Sorry if this thread is ending a little less-than-easygoing than I think we hoped, but it's not like it's their last meeting :3 Ralla'll get over it; she's just super indecisive Tongue

Kemo's words permeated the haze Ralla had mentally surrounded herself in. At the moment, there were only her thoughts, the fire, and Kemo's words. She dared not look at him for fear of being deceived. Her training dictated to breathe in and out slow to feel the ebb and flow of the moon, but the moon was sleeping in its crescent cradle as Ralla struggled to swim to the surface of the world. I'm overreacting, I'm overreacting... He doesn't know a thing about me, doesn't know what I've done... He spoke to her with a firm voice, and the words made no change in the fire. It was an old practice used by the Crescent Moon Pack Shamans to stare into water or divine the stars to tell if someone were lying. If the water rippled without being touched or if the stars dictated that the person was currently under a sign of deceit, then they were lying. But since there were no stars out and the fire worked just as well, she felt...relieved.

"I believe you, Kemo," she said with a nod of her head. "And I apologize. I had no right to question your credibility." She returned to where Kemo was and then looked at him. His expression was one of pure confusion; without malice, without deceit. Like the turning of the tides, Ralla's smile turned right back up as she reached down and took the shoulder-bag back, adding cheer to her voice when she said the following. "Let's just leave it at...I don't want to leave, ok? Now, where to find Chief Dawali..." While saying so, Ralla tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Well, now that I have time anyway, let's go look." She was sure being so carefree confused the new wolf who she had just had such horrible thoughts about, but since she was assured and trusted her skills in divination, she found no point in worrying about it. But wait... Since he is from the Moon Tribe... I wonder...

"Say, Kemo... Did you know you have a black crescent moon on your chest...?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread