[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
300+[html]

Anann had never felt the need for male her life. She was more than capable of protecting herself and could provide herself with nearly anything she might ever need. Had it been any other to offer his protection the honey hued woman would have scoffed, taking offense to the words. But Anatoliy was not warrior, he was not a fighter and to hear him say that she was worth fighting for meant more to her than he could surely know. His hands sending a shiver of pleasure up her spine as they ran down her sides, settling on her hips. She drew in a deep breath as he pulled her closer, the soft pale fur of their bellies mingling. God, she had missed him. Then don't ever leave. Her unspoken response to the whispered words.

They might have been voiced as she looked up at him with a look of pleasant surprise and a touch of longing, had it not been for his lips pressed to her own. The passion of his kiss igniting her own as she returned it. The warmth of his hands still resting on her hips, holding her softly yet securely close to him. Though she hardly wanted to part from him, letting her weight lean into him slightly with her arms wrapped around his neck. She whimpered almost silently as he broke their kiss. The question was simple and yet she didn't quite know how to answer it. "What I want has never mattered." Having always put the wants and needs of others before her own. Her hands fell from around his neck, one arm wrapping around him, while the other hand buried itself in the soft hair of his chest. She laid her head on shoulder, tucked against his neck. "Since I met you," She paused to gather the nerve needed to say the words aloud, "I have wanted to know your touch, to know what it feels like to rest my head against your chest with your arms around me." She had never felt such a desire for another man and for the longest time she had not know how to react to it. Thinking at first that such feeling must be born purely from lust. Though now she was starting to see things in a different light. "After you left, I thought that...that there was someone else." The thought still made her eyes sting and well. She blinked away the excess moisture, not letting it gather and tumble down a golden cheek.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread