the little luxuries
[html]

Princess felt the hint of a blush creep up over her cheeks at Anann's comment. Though it was not intentional, she knew that she was certainly guilty of using that tone of voice. She could not really help it; Haven just brought out the sighing, dreaming girl in her. He truly was wonderful, and she was so glad to have found him when she did. "Yeah, I know," she said with a sheepish grin. "I love him a lot, and I know we have something special that a lot of others never find." She paused, wondering if she wanted to get so personal with Anann, before deciding that yes, she did. Princess never hesitated when it came to prying into others' lives. "Have you ever found someone like that, that makes your stomach flutter so and your mind go blank for a moment?" She did not really need to know, but she was very curious.

"That must have been.. difficult, or fun, I guess, building it," she said, fumbling over the words a bit. She did not know much about manual labor, because Princess simply did not do it. She would never build her own house, though she would let someone else do it if they really wanted to. "I was just looking for books, I guess, and to get out of the house for a bit. Do you want some help looking for things you could use?" She could look for books any time, but she liked the idea of having company and helping Anann find things that would be useful for her.

<style type="text/css">
.princesstcrown b {font-weight:bold; color:#b59b41; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.princesstcrown-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d0b24a;text-align:center;}
.princesstcrown p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:0px;}
.princesstcrown {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eadfae; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... epter1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px double#d5d788; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cbb057; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.princesstcrown-bg {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#e2e4a8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ebg2-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:2px solid #d5d788; padding: 25px 0px 25px 0px; border:1px solid #d5d788;}
.princesstcrown-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#d5d788; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread