Feed This End
[html]

Saluce smiled quietly nodding at her answers. She wouldn’t give him any problems, he pretty much knew it already but testing her was part of it. Nayru already seemed mentally tough, and that was a good thing. The behemoth stopped his walk for a moment to turn to her, hands still clasped behind his back. Studying her for a moment.

“It’s okay, I know you are of Dahlia Nayru, just wanted to hear it was all” Saluce shook his head with a smirk before looking out across the cliff they had been walking along. So much about everything here reminded him of home, maybe he was making it home, maybe he latched on to some small part of it that reminded him of Normandy that now he just assumed this was how it looked. A long yawn escaped his lips, before shaking his head in an odd manner.

“Ugh age is a killer, when I was your age, I could go for days running, playing, fighting, with no mind paid to my body, now even though I’m still not that old in terms of lifespan, I feel the youth seeping out of my bones. Stupid aches and pains” he laughed as he shared this tidbit with her, reflecting in a humorous manner to her. Soon she would be learning, and most likely her training would bring pain, and learn how to suppress it as well.

“Learning how to suppress it and dealing with it are two different problems” smiling “Without an adversary I don’t mind to complain about my aches and pains, but suppressing pain will be something you need to learn. Throughout your training you’re going to get hurt occasionally, you’re going to start encountering problems with ankles or joints, all of which you must be able to ignore and keep going. Keep this in mind.” Patting her on the shoulder he started the walk again. “However I’ve never been good at dealing with it, much more of a pansy really” he laughed softly, Trying to keep the mood light.

<style type="text/css"> .sal b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b6ce; letter-spacing:1px; } .sal .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:375px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #464b5e} .sal {margin:0 auto; width:434px; background-color:#848483; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread