[Joining] Morning Songs
[html]

~ ~ ~ ~

Gypsy followed the female, and kept her head lowered appropriately. She was beginning to pick up a sense that while this femme may not be Alpha or Beta, she had a ranking of higher sorts. Best stay on her good side. Plus, it was good to have an initial good outlook for her future home. “Yes, I lived in a pack of sorts. They were a traveling pack, with mages and craftsmen. That's where I learned to sing, and also where I did all my traveling and gaining of knowledge.” She nodded, letting her eyes trail everywhere, taking in landmarks and such so she wouldn't get lost once on her own.

Noticing just in time, Gypsy halted and dropped her rear to the ground, as Ember Phoenix did so beside her. They were looking down a street, with human nests. Houses, she had heard them called before. She shivered at the thought of being in one, and shook her head. “No, I'd be best not in one of those, thank you. I'd much prefer just a normal den, out in the trees or wherever your pack, um, tribe keeps the other wolves.” She smiled, but her amber eyes were still on the houses. While beautiful, and they looked like they'd be excellent for shelter, shade, and warmth, she shivered at the thought. Why would a wolf willingly sleep and live in one of those things? The humans died out for a reason, if the wolves followed too closely in their footsteps, so would they.

<style>
.gypsy-z02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gypsy-z02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gypsy-z02 b {color:#fd9f0b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gypsy-z02 {background-color:#bc5614; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2i0di68.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fb4000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a380d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.gypsy-z02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread