beyond this world is worth dying for
[html]
ooc- lol i actually had to stop myself from trying to post more after i got to the 600+ mark Tongue I've never had such a long string of 500+ posts. ever

She seemed to bristle slightly at his drunken-like attempts at hitting on her. If he was a little more "conscious" - for lack of a more suitable term - then he wouldn't blame her one bit. Here in his current state, he actually couldn't care less. It was quite a harmless statement, with no movements going along with it. It was just as harmless as he was, since he was so busy feeding off the euphoria to pay attention to her reactions anymore that he did now. After the pain had fully subsided she had placed the bottle back and away into her supply bag. She pulled yet another bottle from the seemingly endless supply of potions and salves from the bag. This time it was a bright green one, a pleasant minty smell accompanying the solution.

She slopped the salve onto the cuts along his back and shoulders, a relieving feeling flowing to the afflicted spot now. He sighed with satisfaction, the pain having been over. All he was now was relaxed. The euphoria was slowly wearing off, and Cass was now in a more sensible state. He was not afflicted by pain and so he returned to his regularly scheduled nerd geek genius personality, complete with the accent of course. He let her finish the job, allowing her to finish applying the pulp and add begin adding the leaves to his back. He leaned forward, the pain now quite tolerable, rather than the unimaginable pain he had experienced not too long ago.

She collected the leaves and finished the process. The collie now moved on to wrapping his body with the fabric, which held the leaves in place on his wounds. Right now, the hybrid worried about how he was going to get back to the mansion. Even though he was within seeing distance of the borders and the skull pikes that marked them, he still was wounded and so handicapped. His legs still hurt, even though the pain was dampened.

Once she finished the wrapping job, she stood back to look over him, making sure she didn't miss a thing. He nodded to her, his body still aching slightly. "Actually," he started, the Cajun accent thick in his voice. "I done feel much better. Thank y'all fer helpin' me out. I don't suppose helping a 'Nfernian seems like a smart move to all y'all in the other packs. 'Specially not Dahlia anyways." He moved to stand himself upright, struggling to pull himself using the rock beside him. "I don't s'pose y'all're from there?" His purple eyes were now gleaming, a burden of pain lifted from his mind.

He yelped, his arm was forgotten and still not quite treated. He slid back down on the ground, pain ringing again in his nerves. Cassius hissed, his attention now turned to his snapped left arm. "Dammit," he grunted through his teeth, "I done forgot 'bout my arm. Care to patch that up fer me?" He gave her a half-grin, as much as he could do while still under the pain the emanated from his damaged arm. His chest felt odd, his fur partially exposed to the elements. He was not used to going about not wearing a shirt, but at least he still had his shorts on. It would be much more awkward for him if he didn't, especially in the presence of a woman like this.

His lungs visibly expanded and retracted and he continued to take deep breaths, waiting for this minor roadblock to be patched up. He wanted to get up and go before it got dark. Speaking of the time, the sun was actually quite close to setting. The sky was dyed red, much like the blood that his body contained, but Cass didn't think about the relation. He liked the yellow clouds that were scattered amongst the fiery colors. It was a sign - to him at least - that this was almost over. He couldn't wait for it to be over.

Word Count: 600+~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread